Monday, September 8, 2008

Children's Sermon update

FYI – The Children’s Sermon went well. As I anticipated, I received many comments about doing them all the time which made me very uncomfortable especially since the reason I was doing it was because the other person wasn’t feeling well. Even as I walked down the aisle after church, Mrs. P gave me a hug, “That was fantastic. It even had to do with the Bible.” She chuckled. I cringed. I really don’t want Mrs. N to feel like she is being pushed out - - -especially since I am moving and won’t be able to continue. Of course, I wouldn’t mind if she was inspired to frame her sermons, probably more correctly currently called stories, with a scriptural base. Anyway another woman in the congregation and I will be rotating until Mrs. N feels well enough to return, so I am open to any Children sermon ideas.

No comments: