Sunday, September 21, 2008

God's Plan - I am his pawn

Today, I gave one of the Children’s Sermons. I cannot say that I felt that the spirit within me. I felt rushed and skipped key parts that I wanted to get across. I was complemented by those that heard it, but I did not feel I had gotten across what I had wanted, what I felt I was supposed to get across. I sat back down in the choir pew after finishing. Fortunately, one of the other choir members hugged me from behind and complemented me in my ear. I tried again to release my vanity into the air. If there was a message to heard, God would be sure that it was heard. It was not for me to worry. I had done the best I could for that day, that moment. It amazes me how this journey of faith continues. I thought that I had come so far and now I am realizing that I haven’t even put my shoes on to start the journey.

No comments: